PhD, 2019-Present: Cornell University
Master of Science, 2019-Present: Cornell University
Bachelor of Science, 2015 - 2019: Boston University
- Summa Cum Laude, GPA 3.94
- Major: Computer Engineering
- Member of Kilachand Honors Program
International Baccalaureate, 2013-2015: American School of Paris (ASP)
- Valedictorian - Obtained 41/42 subject points in the International Baccalaureate (Higher Level Math, Physics, Chemistry)
- Booking.com Fellow at Cornell in 2019.
- Trustee Scholar (Undergraduate tuition coverage for 4 years).
- Distinguished Summer Research Fellow ($10k) at BU for summer of 2018
- Recieved Rafik Hariri Research Award (summer 2016).
- On Dean's list all semesters.
|Courses & Skills|